How Flight jackets changed this season - The 5 most popular jackets of this season
Many consumers always choose aviator leather jackets for their innate look and classic style. When shopping for hot trends in winter outwear for this season, you won’t be able to find a better option.
At present, this clothing is available in a variety of designs both for men and women. Keep in mind that a classic aviator jacket has been around for a long period of time. This doesn’t mean that its existence is deemed to fail, as there are many fashion brands that offer a good selection. You can see this jacket almost everywhere, and it can make you look both attractive and stylish this winter. Another benefit is that you won’t be able to find a warmer garment. That’s why it is advisable to grab one of these perfect winter clothes. However, you need to be aware of how to make the best choice, as there are many styles and models to choose from. You may feel a bit frustrated and lost, but this problem can be solved if you stay updated with the latest trends.
• Full placket lamb bomber jackets. The combine modern luxury and classic style. The best thing is that they come with a cozy quilted lining, and this feature is in high demand. This is what makes this outwear perfect for winter months. Many people agree that they sacrifice style to protect themselves and feel warm. You won’t have to do this if you grab this popular aviator jacket. You should pair it with suitable gloves and other accessories to create a better look. Its modern fit won’t leave you indifferent, so do not hesitate to start enjoying everything is has to offer, including full-zip front pockets, shirt collars, tonal patches on elbows, snap closures, elastic side hems for a perfect fit, quilted lining, and so on.
• Varsity rib-knit bomber jackets. They are produced only from rich and quality leather and come with exposed zippers, knit cuffs, stand-up collar and waist. Why not to match this clothing with khaki pants and button-down shirt to benefit from a timeless look. Think about its comfy and modern fit, but do not forget that it is meant only for professional cleaning. Another interesting detail is the fully zipped front closure of this leather jacket, zipped front pockets for convenient storage, fully lined interior and some others.
• Leather bomber jackets with a thinsulate lining. They are in high demand in cold climates because they offer the best protection from cold. You will be attracted by their a bit pebbled finish and eye-catching look. This model comes with a classic point collar, fully zipped placket, banded cuffs with the double snaps that can be adjusted, hand pockets with hidden zips, banded hem and a quilted thinsulate lining that is easy to remove. The latter feature won’t leave you indifferent because of the comfort and warmth it offers.
• Hooded bomber leather jackets. They are considered as the hottest trend this winter season and they won’t make you sacrifice your warmth. You will appreciate their versatility because they can be combined with any outfit. The greatest benefit is that your head will be covered outside. Think about other outstanding features, such as a rib-knit trim.
• Lamb touch leather bombers. They are designed from pebbled leather and come with a warm quilted lining. You will like their fully zipped placket and stand up collar with a tab closure. Banded cuffs will warm up your hands and tonal patches on elbows will make you look stylish.